.close()method in the Interval class has been renamed to
interval.actions.dequeue()methods have been moved to simply
titleproperty in ctx.loading.start and ctx.loading.update has been renamed to
titleproperty in the return type of io.display.grid
renderItemfunction has been renamed to
- Added support for a preview UI that preserves action context across IO method calls and removes the need to "Continue" for display-only informational renders. Please let us know if you would like to test this feature before general availability!
- Added the
.safelyClose()method to Interval to safely shut down a deployment without losing work or interrupting users.
defaultValueproperty for all supported IO methods now also accept
nullin addition to
- Added copy and download buttons to io.display.code, io.display.object, and code blocks in io.display.markdown.
- Added inline IDE documentation to IO methods.
- Fixed an issue with some userland errors not being surfaced in Pages.
- Many small fixes and UI improvements!