Deploy on Railway
In this guide we'll walk you through deploying an Interval app on Railway.
This guide assumes that you already have an app ready to deploy to Railway. If you don't already have an app, you can create one with
create-interval-app, or click the button to create a new project on Railway:
- Install the Railway CLI and log in to Railway.
- In your terminal, navigate to your project's directory and run
railway initto create a new project.
- Choose Empty Project and enter any name you want for your app.
- When Railway asks about importing environment variables, type N, since we'll get a special Live mode key in the next step.
- Get your Live mode key from the Interval dashboard.
- Back in your terminal, run
railway variables set INTERVAL_KEY=<your live mode key>.
- Finally, run
railway upto push your app to Railway.
This command will take a minute or so to complete, but when it succeeds you'll see a message indicating that your deploy is live.
To verify that your project is successfully running, go to the Railway dashboard and click your project. Press View logs under the Deployments tab, where you should see a familiar message saying that Interval is connected.
Having issues with any of these steps? Let us know and we'd be happy to help you out.